Where do I begin? It's a new year! Yes, it I'm aware of it being February, but you know what they say, "Better late than never!" It's been anything but dull for me these past few months. I started the year with two people walking out of my life. While normally I would mourn endlessly for the loss, upon retrospect, these people had done nothing but hold me back and tell me that I needed to give up. One was my best friend who decided to follow a different path to gain his family's appreciation, and the other doesn't understand what it means to live a life that is worth living. It's their loss, and I wish them well in their endeavors.
Valentine's day is coming up. Usually, it's a day of great malice and, well, heartbreak for me. For one who is usually chipper throughout the remaining days of the year, this is the one day where sometimes I just really hate being alive. (Whole 'nother story there.) This year however....is different. I have a date, and while I don't ramble about them much this one is different. Something I'm playing by ear, and that's all I'm going to say about it.
This is going to be a big year for me, this is the year when I finally leave the protective nest I've come to know, love, and at times hate, and leave to fulfil my destiny among those who most care for me. Dax, Chelsea, we are a team! Nothing can stop us!
To my humble readers, this won't be the last time you hear from me! 'Til next we meet.
Adrian
Nothing to fear here, other than the thoughts of a free will. Read with no caution, but maybe just a sense of open-ness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment