Nothing to fear here, other than the thoughts of a free will. Read with no caution, but maybe just a sense of open-ness.

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Fresh Start

Hello blogland.

Yes, it's been a long while since my last blogging. I've been recovering from what seemed to be the hellish never ending Monday we call SUMMER. What I can tell you is that it's been a long one, and strange as this is going to sound, I can't wait for the new semester to start.

Y'know those days where you wake up and just nothing, and I do mean, NOTHING goes right? I've had a three month stretch of that going on. It's been a trying summer for me, I've sadly lost a few friends, and made more enemies than I would have ever hoped for. (Then again, no one hopes to lose friends, much less make enemies.) But in the shadow of despair was a beacon of light that rose me to my feet to carry on. In one summer I've grown much closer to my friends, some new and some old, and I feel as if I've been blessed with these individuals in my life. Not to mention the someone special that seems to have dropped from the sky, only to land squarely on top of me. (No innuendo intended.) She knows who she is, and I couldn't be more grateful to have her.

I've decided to embark on a few "projects", as I like to call them. Some cool, some kinda cool, arnd some nerdy. I've been painstakingly trying to write a movie, and for those that know me, that is a daunting task. Not only that, but to expand my versatility as a performer and all around talented guy, I'm attempting to write a musical. A jukebox musical to be exact. Using one of my most favorite solo artist's music as inspiration as well. Seal is his name. ;) That's one project I intend to keep you updated on. The last one, as I hesitate to let on how big of a nerd I really am, is a play through of one of my favorite series of all time. It should come to no surprise that I am a gamer, though not one of incredibly ridiculous proportions *cough* WOW NERDS *cough*. The series I refer to is Resident Evil, spanning 7 games in total....God help me.

In terms of an update, I think this has served it's purpose. It's time to start a new leaf. This is my time, this is where I make my big move and show what I'm made of. This is my fresh start.

Adrian

No comments: