Nothing to fear here, other than the thoughts of a free will. Read with no caution, but maybe just a sense of open-ness.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Results Are In

After a week of memorizing, cold readings, and a most real uncertainty, the final casting sheet for the shows 1776 and As It Is In Heaven. Of course I didn't have a shot at Alex's play, I don't quite fit in with the female crowd if you catch my drift. So without further ado, Adrian Leon will act in the phenomenal musical 1776 as the Maryland representative and general pompous pig, Mr. Samuel Chase.

Just a quick shout out to the people who auditioned, you guys were amazing! It was a tough two nights, but they were well worth it. I can't wait to start rehearsals on Tuesday. It will be amazing!!!

Peace.

Adrian

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Adrian! How are you doing? Congratulations on the play. My friend Stanton is in it too. Do you know him. I don't know what part he plays or anything. I was just curious. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. K, well I'll see ya around. Bye.