Nothing to fear here, other than the thoughts of a free will. Read with no caution, but maybe just a sense of open-ness.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Random

Not one, but two! Yep, a double post by me. After that last blog being so negative and somewhat depressing, I figure I'd do something a little lighter. Found this survey on Alex's blog, so I figured what the hey? Here's somethings you maybe didn't know about me.

Various things you possibly didn't know about me:
1. What is in the back seat of your car? Books, my Starbucks apron, and just this morning, 10 bucks. =)
2. When was the last time you threw up? Oh, it's been a while. Last time I was sick and I couldn't stand.
3. What color is your toothbrush? White and Aqua....horrible combination.
4. Name one person that made you smile today? Dax
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Being woken up by my phone.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Driving back from Snowflake.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Are they dry yet?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookie dough. For real.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Agua.
12. What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a t-shirt for da sleeping.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Potluck food from college.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Just a few. The stores in New Mexico are better than the ones up here.
15. When was the last time you ran? A few weeks ago. Can't get lazy now!
16. The last sporting event you watched? Futbol on the tele.
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? My friend Jenna....albeit not really a comment, but who leaves those anymore?
19. Ever go camping? Haven't in a long time. I kinda miss it.
22. Do you have a tan? I'm brown. Does that count?
24. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Whenever I can.
25. What did your last text message say? "I'm trying to fix everything."
26. Are you someone's best friend? I sure hope so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, and then running sound for the play "Broken".
28. Where is your mom? In her room asleep.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? A very wooden table.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Rufus Xavier Sasaparilla
33. What is your birthstone? Opal.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru. Don't have time to just walk into someplace. Are you crazy?!
35. What did you do yesterday? Rehearsal, voice lessons, and consoling a friend.
36. Do you have a dog(s)? By dog, maybe a squeak-toy of a pooch.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Jenica.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Some of the cast of Sweeny Todd, but that's about it.
39. Any plans today? Going to sleep.
40. How many states have you lived in? 1
41. Ever go to college? I'm currently in it.
42. What do you want to be when you grow up ? A music professor.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Getting through college.
44. Last song listened to? Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My almost converse and my real converse.
49. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Are they?
51. Do you love anyone? Just about.
52. Do any of your friends have children? Quite a few friends that do.
53. Do you eat healthy? I try to.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Work, and school.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Almost.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? In my job, it's a necessity.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Sadly no.....=(
60. How did you get one of your scars? Helping my mom cook.

No comments: