Summer this year has been one leap through a hoop after another. Most people know me as a the Starbucks Barista, and let me tell you they kept me busy, but as they say in Mamma Mia!, "Money Money Money. Must be funny." Friends have kept me busy, not that it's a bad thing. I would rather spend every night up 'til midnight rocking with my friends in Rock Band than do nothing at all.
Speaking of which, that is one thing that I am so grateful of. My friends, whom I have had the privelege of being associated with. This was a summer to connect, and boy did we. These guys are my heroes, my inspirations, my friends.


Amazing group we are.Off I leap into another unpredictable semester, but it's not just school I worry for. Everything is different. I myself am a new person. Not so much different.....just, new. It's hard to see myself now without seeing how I used to be. Am I better? Worse? Do those around me accept me for who I've become? I know its probably redundant, and life is too short for worries.
It's my time now. Do or die. Off I go!
Adrian
It's my time now. Do or die. Off I go!
Adrian




1 comment:
Adrian, you are one of my best and truest friends...you're an incredible and talented human being - I just wish we could live together and spend every single day in friendship! And check out my blog as well.
Post a Comment